Join us Saturday, March 17, and Sunday, March 18, for Member Appreciation Weekend, where all members get an extra 5% off and Working Members get a total of 10% off! This is a great time to stock up on those non-perishable or higher-priced pantry items, or to treat yourself to something special.
In addition to great deals, there will be demos and sampling all weekend long. And make sure to stop by for some celebratory CAKE and coffee! All three locations will cut the cake at 3 p.m. Coffee in Ambler will be provided by Parry Coffee Roasters. In Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill, coffee to go with your cake will be Philly Fair Trade's Co-op blend.
Saturday's demos include:
- St. Paddy's Day Specialties: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. in Mt. Airy; noon-2:30 p.m. in Ambler
- Zsa's ice cream: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in Chestnut Hill
- Pequea Valley yogurt: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in Ambler
- 4505 Chiccarrones pork rinds: 3-6 p.m. in Ambler
Sunday's demos include:
- Chilly Philly ice cream: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in Ambler
- Munchiefest with snacks to be named later: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in Chestnut Hill